Hello witches or wizards,
I got nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by The Thoughtful Musician. Thank you The Thoughtful Musician for nominating me!
The rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give you nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
The reason behind the award:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to ad happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines a awesome blogger. This award was created by Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala.
My answers to the questions:
1) What is your favorite Easter egg? (or just chocolate in general)
Milk chocolate with praline, that’s so delicious. I’m getting hungry 😉 😀
2) How long have you been blogging for?
I started in June 2017, so for like a little bit more than a year.
3) What are your plans for the future?
I don’t really have plans for the future. I just want to have good grades at school, and finish school of course. 😀
4) What was your favorite childhood movie?
The little mermaid, when I was 2 years old I loved that movie.
5) What is your favorite season?
I think Spring, because it’s Easter and because it’s starting to get warmer, but it’s not too warm.
6) Where do you want to travel?
I want to travel to the South of Africa and London.
7) Do you own any pets? If so, what are their names?
I own two dogs, I don’t really want to say their names so I’m just going to say P and Z.
8) What is your favorite wild animal?
I don’t have one, I love all the animals. ❤ 😉
9) What do you use to access blogs? (e.g. Phone, laptop, tablet)
My phone and my laptop.
10) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
If it could be someone imaginary then I would be Hermione Granger.
1) Which is your all-time favorite book?
2) Which is your all-time favorite tv-series?
3) Which music do you listen to these last few days?
4) What’s the first thing on your bucket list?
5) What’s your favorite city in the world?
6) Who’s your favorite Harry Potter-character?
7) Which book are you currently reading, or what was the last one you read?
8) What’s your moto? (like Hakuna Matata, …)
9) What’s your favorite expression?
10) What’s your biggest fear?
I also got nominated by The Voracious Bibliophile for the Sunshine blogging award. Thank you so much for nominating me!
1) How many times exactly have you read your favorite book(s)?
I know, I know, I only read the Harry Potter books once. But in my defense, I’m pretty young, I finished them in March last year and I have so many books to read, but not enough time.
2) What is your favorite fictional sport?
3) What is your favorite fictional creature?
This one is a hard one, hmm, I guess the Niffler, the Bowtruckle, the Occamy, …
4) What are your hobbies (other than reading)?
I love dancing too, writing and blogging!
5) Have you ever written a story or a book?
Yes, here‘s the link to my short story.
6) What would you do if you got a Time Turner for a day?
I would track down the person that gave it to me and find out magic exists and I’ll be like Jacob in fantastic beasts (but I’m a girl).
7) On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like my blog?
9 and 3/4. 😉
8) What is your favorite movie/TV series?
My favorite TV series are Friends and Stranger Things.
9) Would you rather spend a month of detention with Umbridge or a week in Azkaban, and why?
A week in Azkaban because I’m an Animagus so the dementors won’t affect me a lot. 😉 😀
10) What is your favorite song?
I don’t have a favorite song, I love lots of songs.
11) Make a list of 5 things you could spend your time on right now instead of answering these phenomenal questions.
Taking a shower. Be ready to go (because I’m going away for one day).
I don’t have much things to do because I’m on vacation, so…
1) Make a top 3 of your favorite books.
2) Make a top 3 of your favorite movies/tv-shows.
3) Is it warm where you are today?
4) When did you read Harry Potter for the first time?
5) What do you love doing the most?
6) What’s your favorite book series?
7) What do you love eating the most: chocolate cake, ice cream or chocolate chip cookies?
8) In which country would you like to live?
9) What’s your favorite quality in a person?
10) With which celebrity/celebrities (dead or alive) would you like to have dinner with?
11) Are you more winter or more summer?
And I nominate all of you guys that have a blog and want to do this tag!
That’s it for today my next post would probably be blogging awards. I hope you enjoyed reading my post.